Abstract&Presentation Registration Path
Making presentation only
(poster, oral onsite and oral online). You need to submit the abstract of your paper to us before
submission deadline. The conference committee will perform a brief review.
Then you'll be granted the chance to present your paper if it passes the
- Normal participants: 350 USD
- Normal participants Online: 200 USD
- Student participants: 300 USD
- Student participants Online: 150 USD
- Committee participants: 280 USD
- Committee participants Online: 120 USD
- Group registration: please mail
- One day visit: 100 USD
To Register as Presenter/Abstract
- Download Registration form
- Fill the form and
make payment here.
- Send form to mail address:
- The conference secretary will feed you back with registration
- For another payment methods (bank transfer or pay pal account), please
- The registration fee is paid via
The organizing committee and staff team will not ask delegates to provide
credit card or personal information for booking rooms or air tickets. Please
be alert to protect your financial and private information.
- Admission to all sessions
- 15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation
- Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir
- Lunches, coffee breaks and Dinner
- Conference Schedule/Abstracts
- You can make the payment onsite the conference. But the presentation
time will be arranged for you onsite. We will just offer you the presenter's
certificate with handwriting instead of printing.
- Note: it could be better to register in advance.
So all materials can be prepared for you.
Any questions, please mail conference secretary Hedy Huang.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may
substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or
from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be
sent to Conference Secretary (Three months before the conference), and 30
USD will be charged, (Two months before the conference), and 30%
processing fee is required, (One months before the conference), and 50%
of payment will be charged. Cancellations received (Less than one month
before the conference), will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not
The conference committee cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not
attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to
“personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues,
financial default etc.
The conference committee cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any
compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by
reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not,
even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire,
flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage,
riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire,
adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist
activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
© ICESS 2019-2023 | Tokyo, Japan | Email: email@example.com